Digi Eye 510
- 5.0 megapixels with progressive scanning CMOS image sensor.
- No compression, no interpolation.
- Support still image capture(JPG,BMP)
- USB2.0 interface, up to 480MPS, external power no need.
- Interfaced to a computer via USB2.0 technology for rapid image download.
- Plug-to-use, suitable for shooting of any standard biological, stereo and metallurgical microscopes.
- Ease of operation; only take 5 minutes to master the friendly software.
- Standard C-Mount makes connection to any microscope easy. Macro lens setups are also supported.
- Fully integrated package with digital camera and imaging software for managing your imaging work flow.
- Data can be shared, stored and edit, real-time preview function offers you the greatest experience with the microscope.
- Videotaping is available, simple to store and transfer when compression mode is selected;
- Sensor: 1/ 2.5" CMOS, MICRON (MT9P031)
- Resolution: 2592×1944(8bit)
- Pixels Size: 2.2μm×2.2μm
- Frame Rate: 8fps@2592×1944, 30fps@640 ×480
- Shutter: Electronic
- S/N Ratio:43 dB
- Scanning Mode:Progressive scanning
- Sensitivity: 1.0 V/ lux-sec (550nm)
- Data Interface: USB2.0 (480 Mbit / sec)
- Power Supply: DC 5V ± 5%
- Electricity: ≈200 mA
- White Balance:Manual/Auto one-touch
- Exposure control:10μs–32ms,Auto exposure
- Software: Display/Film/Video
- Operating Temp:0°C ~ 60°C