- Analyzer rotatable at 360°. Polarizer & Analyzer can be slide in/out of the optical path.
- 6V/20W halogen tungsten bulb, operating manual, dust cover, guarantee card and Styrofoam molded pack.
Trinocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 30° rotatable at 360°.
- Vertical phototube for micro photography.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube (±5).
- Inter pupillary distance from 55mm to 75mm.
Eyepiece (Anti fungus)
- Wide field 10X (paired) F.O.V. 22mm.
Objectives (Infinity corrected)
- M Long working distance plan 5X
- M Long working distance plan 10X
- M Long working distance plan 20X
- M Long working distance plan 50X (S.L.)
- The Epi illuminator has 6V-20W halogen lamp with variable brightness control, field diaphragm, aperture diaphragm and polarizer. Yellow, Blue & Green and ground glass filters are available on filter wheel mounted on epi –illuminator.
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE-FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
- Reverse Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- Mechanical stage is 210mm X 140mm. Moving range 75mm x 50mm.
- The Mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.